I was tagged by the lovely Anushka over at Going Through Books to do what looks like a chilled out and fun tag! Here we go!
REUNION OF FAMILY
Name A Book with Family Goals
I’m going to have to steal her answer and say The Weasley family. I cannot imagine a safer space to be in and with my family being so……wide apart (in different parts of the world) I miss having huge family time. Moreover, Molly is just such awesomeness.
Well! November is done (bloody good riddance I say) and December is here. That means nothing to me, except maybe gate-crashing friends’ Christmas parties and stealing food but ssshhhh, that’s a secret.
I got a beautiful bunch of books this month, two hauls actually, and some review copies but I’m not sharing the review copies here because I’ve already reviewed them ages ago.
Exile –Taslima Nasreen (Review copy)
audrey niffenegger, barbara kingsolver, book review, book tags, claire fuller, flight behaviour, Mr Chartell, must read books, noir, olivier pauvert, our endless numbered days, our love from the stars, paul torday, rebecca hunt, the girl on the landing, the time travellers wife, try a chapter tag
I was tagged to do the Entertainer Blogger tag by Rakiodbooks. Thank you!
So here are some rules:
- Write a post with the award picture.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and, most important of all, ENTERTAINING!
- Add these rules to the post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog!
- Also, answer these questions down below!
I have a few tags backed up and I thought today would be a fun time to do one of them. This is the Emoji Book Tag and I was tagged, very kindly, by Astra from A Stranger’s Guide To Novels. Thank you girl! (I was also tagged to do the same by Kirstie at Ozbooksnail )
A recent love. I’ve chosen this because it was a surprisingly fun read for me. I didn’t expect to like it as much as I did. A review is coming soon but in short, this is a perfect book for you if you are Indian and have had a life where you spent a lot of time in the kitchen, cooking or eating or watching your parents cook.
I was tagged by Jen from Combustible Reviews. Thank you Jen. I’m very excited to do a tag where the questions aren’t generic!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in you post
2. Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you provided
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers
4. Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer