Last time when I posted my haul I’d mentioned that I didn’t want to include review copies because technically I hadn’t hauled them. BUT so many people told me that they counted so here I am including review copies and one giveaway prize.
- Maestra And Domina. I am super psyched for these because they’re supposed to feature a feminist protagonist whose comfortable with her body.
- Loyal Stalkers. I am DYING to read this collection of interconnected short stories from Sri Lanka. (Psst, I’ve already started)
- Hair Everywhere. A distant family member is going through cancer and I just immediately wanted to read this. I expect I’ll cry. But I’ll be worth the tears.
- Star of India. I previously reviewed Alice Perrin’s book Woman In The Bazaar and it was so lovely. The publishers generously sent me a copy of this and I can’t wait to read.
- Shared Tables. This is the memoir of a chef who is native to Poona but has travelled a lot. At the end there are quite a few recipes so I can’t wait to try those out.
- Perfect. I was lucky enough to win a signed copy of Perfect and I am SCREAMING with happiness. Of course I have to get book one first so this will have to wait.
That’s it for my haul. Have you read any from here? Or are you looking forward to any?