- Thank the person who tagged you. (Thank you Anj!)
- Mention the creator of this tag (Tiana @ The Book Raven)
- Use the original tag image in your post.
- At least tag one fellow blogger for doing this tag!
- List the rules.
1. ‘No Ideas But in Things’ A book cover that perfectly expresses the novel inside it.
A lost biracial boy in the midst of a bustling north Indian market pretty much sums up Room On The Roof. And this is one my favourite books from my younger years. It was Indian YA before YA existed as a genre and I highly recommend it to everyone!
2. ‘Dark and Lovely’ –A cover that is so creepilicious, that you want to eat it up.
I could definitely eat that up! (see what I did there? heh heh). But Across The Nightingale Floor has a very creepy original cover and it is so creepy in fact that I was sure the story was about the girl from The Ring! But it’s not and maybe one day I’ll get the courage to pick it up. Just have to remember not to grab it at night.
3. ‘Sugary Sweet’- A CUTE cover that is so fluffy, you want to give it a hug.
This one! I love it and I love her! The character, not the author. Although I love the author too. Nevermind! This was one of my favourite books of last year and I can’t tell you how much I recommend it!
4. ‘The Simple Aesthetic’ – A book cover that stuns with the most minimalist of designs.
I haven’t read How I Became A Tree fully yet but the cover has got to be the prettiest and most minimal ones I’ve seen recently. It’s clean and gorgeous and if it were available in Print I’d probably get myself a phone case, a wall print and maybe a few other things as well!
5. ‘Cover Envy’ –A book you wish you had on your shelves, but don’t yet.
You’re probably wondering why i want a book I already have, you see, Sweet Tooth came completely damaged and I had to return it. They didn’t have any other copies and I couldn’t get a replacement and now I just don’t feel like it.
6. “Traveling Abroad” –A beautiful book cover featuring a country outside of your own.
Well, what’d you expect asking a Potterhead such a question! Of course I’m posting this. It’s technically the UK and it is absolutely beautiful! Yes?
7. ‘The Colour Wheel’ –A cover that showcases one of your favourite colours.
Yes, I know my favourite is blue but atleast this has blue AND the other colours I like! Haven’t read it yet though.
8. ‘Changing Gears’ – A cover change you absolutely adore.
I wouldn’t say I adore this but I do like the colours in the second book of the series. While I prefer the style and the design of the original. What can I say, it’s grown on me.
9. ‘Oldie but Goodie’ A favourite cover of your favourite classic
All my classics are old school editions that I mostly purchase when I was a poor student but this one, it’s the pride of my collection (Not a pun but that was so intended)! I adore it and just want to take it everywhere instead of my purse!
10. And the winner is-Which book cover mentioned above is your favourite.
I’m definitely going to go with Pride and Prejudice because……well just look at her! SHe’s so beautiful!