- Susan Hill – The various haunts of men (my first Susan Hill and I’m super psyched for it)
- Deborah Levy – Swimming home
- Kate Atkinson – When will there be good news
- Clare Makintosh – I Let You Go
- Eowyn Ivey – The Snow Child
- Sarah Waters – Affinity
- Mary Kingsley- A Hippo Banquet
- Jane Austen – Lady Susan
- Johann Peter Hegel – How a ghastly story was brought to light by a this title is so long I’m not going to bother.
- Herman Melville- The Maldive Shark.
- Vayu Naidu – The Sari Of Surya Vilas (I’m super excited for this one. It’s historical fiction set in Madras in 1909. And it’s from an independent publisher)
- Michel Faber – Under The Skin
That’s all folks. I cannot wait to get started on these. Do you see any favourites?