I was tagged by the very lovely Orangutan Librarian (THANK YOU!!!)
(1) Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
(2) Include the featured image on your blog post.
(3) Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
(4) List seven (7) things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
(5) Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
This is wonderful actually because I am totally someone who indulges in negative self talk while praising others so this is something that’ll really help me along me new years resolution.
- I make a pretty great Ramen. Like really great. Super spicy though so if that’s not your thing…..
- I refuse to quit. If I feel like I’m meant to do something irrespective of how hard it is, I will do it. Like blogging despite the fact that I hate technology.
- 3. I can read multiple books at once…..and remember exactly where i left off. (I forget once I close the book though, unless it was utterly magnificent)
- I love my sims.
- I sometimes share food. Sometimes, only sometimes. Not always. Only when I don’t like what I’m eating.
- I tie a tie really well despite ever having to ear a tie. (weird thing to be proud of no?)
- I’ve maintained the blog despite wanting to quit, refer point 2.