I was tagged to do the Entertainer Blogger tag by Rakiodbooks. Thank you!
So here are some rules:
- Write a post with the award picture.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and, most important of all, ENTERTAINING!
- Add these rules to the post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog!
- Also, answer these questions down below!
- Why did you want to start a blog in the first place?
I wanted to meet more readers. I had given up reading for years after being “peer pressured” into not thinking it was cool and being mocked for reading. I think I stopped when I was 15. I was going through some terrible bullying later and completely lost myself.
Only picked up books when I was travelling and randomly read them. When finally I realised I had given up books I loved for people I didn’t care about. So I wanted to get back to reading and was feeling thoroughly lost. I’d read a few books but was not reaching my old reading zest and speed. But starting it had really paid off, I’ve met some amazing people here and I love them to bits.
- What is your favourite book?
Now isn’t this unfair? My favourite series is the Harry Potter books. Particular book? Nah, can’t pick one. I can pick a favourite book each month though and this month it is The Versions Of Us.
- What do you dislike the most?
In books? Or in real life? In real life I hate people “borrowing” my books. In books I hate clichés and i hate people writing about India or Hinduism without knowing anything about it. If you’ve been with me for a while you know I’ve reviewed a couple of posts about such books and I despise them.
- What is your favourite food item from the mall?
Well, I do love a good vanilla latte from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Love it because I don’t and can’t make it at home. I’m mostly a home cook.
- What is your favourite pass-time activity?
I…….read books. I also play Sims Freeplay on my phone a lot. I tend to cook a bit. I love binge watching my favourite TV shows.
I’m not tagging anyone because I think I’m the last to do it. If you haven’t done this please consider yourself tagged!