battle royal, battle royale, book reads, booksandstrips, buddy read, how to be good, marrying off mother, mybookjacket, primo levi, rainbowthon, rainbowthon 2.0, readathon, the bees, the duardians of the halahala
I’m happily doing the Rainbowthon this time. I didn’t really have a blog the last time so this is exciting.
I’ve picked 6 books in 6 colours (as you can clearly see).
1. The Bees – Laline Paul. I bought this with so much excitement but I just haven’t ad a chance to read it. what with assignments due and books to review this got no space in my CR list. I hope I can finish it in the Rainbowthon.
2. Marrying Off Mother and other stories. I’ve already read three stories in this ages ago but I want to finish the book. It’s got orange on the spine.
3. Battle Royale. Jen from Combustible Reviews and me are doing a buddy read of this book and it was just perfect to include it in here. Love the red cover. (She’s already 1/3rd done and I’m still sitting on page 40 like a buffoon.)
4. The Sixth Day – Primo Levi. Gotta love a collection of short stories that wonders what a machine that replaces god would do. I am so excited for this book.
5. How To Be Good by Nick Hornby. This was a last minute choice, one that I’m not too excited about. But I couldn’t find any other green book that I wanted to read and hadn’t already read.
6. The Guardians Of The Halahala. I’ve already started this as well and it is brilliant so far. I’m only 80 pages in but it is just so promising. I love it. And in my mind I’ve rated it 5 stars already.
Reviews will be posted as and when I finish books. They might be rather short so please don’t mind that.
Are you taking part? If you are please leave a link to your post below so I can check out your blog too.