I was nominated by Laura from lalasbookreviews. Go check out her blog!
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
Where are you from? Tell me a few interesting facts about your country.
I’m from India. A few interesting things about my country….. Well, we don’t just have one industry. Every major language in the country has a separate industry and each industry is a very big deal in their respective states. So Bollywood isn’t the be-all and end-all of the Indian movie industry.
We also all don’t speak Hindi. Also Hindi isn’t the national language, it’s one of two official languages. The other being English.
All the scary stories you hear about Indian men are true. That being said it isn’t true of all Indian men. There are some really nice ones here. And some really awful ones.
The Indian book industry writes in English a lot. And there are some great books to be read.
What book are you currently reading?
I’m currently reading four books. Cheese in the trap season 2. Once upon a Dharamyudh, which is about a fabric company started in Bombay and the struggles the people go through to make it a success. Govinda by Krishna Udayasankar and The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy (Audiobook) narrated by Stephen Fry. Phew!
How many books do you want to read in 2016?
I want to read 100. But I’ve set my goad at 52 because I don’t think I will be able to do so much since I’m studying this year and have a few assignments to finish. Also I have a movie resolution that I need to fulfil.
Any plans for New Years Eve?
It’s late now but no. I don’t celebrate new year’s eve. I like sleeping too much. Also we have a different new year where I live so while this may be the official new year it isn’t celebrated in my home. To see a list of the different new years celebrated in India click here.
What is your favourite drink?
1. One book that you thought you would hate but you ended up loving.
2. If you could kidnap and beat up one fictitious character who would it be? And why?
3. What do you do when you’re at a really intense part in a book and you are too stressed to read further?
4. Have you read any books translated from their original language? What is it?
5. What bookish plans for 2016?
Someone I wanted to tag is already tagged. Oh well, tag them anyway.